Alex started his first week at Play and Learn, a nice little preschool in Eureka. I am so proud of him and as Alex would say, "Alex is not a baby anymore, Alex a big boy."
Did I say to cute for words? Look at big boy AJ and such a happy boy too, starting his first day of play school. Way to go Alex...and I bet Eli can't wait to catch up with big bro and go to school too!!!
I am under my pen name, so you will have to guess who this is. See you soon. Ta Ta and big hugs. I know, don't forget the Wholly Guacomoli!
Did I say to cute for words? Look at big boy AJ and such a happy boy too, starting his first day of play school. Way to go Alex...and I bet Eli can't wait to catch up with big bro and go to school too!!!
ReplyDeleteI am under my pen name, so you will have to guess who this is. See you soon. Ta Ta and big hugs. I know, don't forget the Wholly Guacomoli!